Senior 3D Artist
In this role, you will be a key part of a multidisciplinary team creating 3D content for an exciting new title within the Total War Universe.
This is a chance to work in a small agile development team within a large studio with plenty of opportunity to develop your skills and career. We are a highly collaborative team and encourage contribution to all areas of the game. Your opinions, even outside your area of expertise, will always be valued. You will have the chance to develop your expertise on this unique project and work as part of a world class team.
As a Senior 3D Artist on the project, you will be a key member of the content team, creating engaging and memorable spaces via organic and inorganic modelling, high quality surfaces, lighting and scene composition.
Skills & Requirements
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Demonstrable creative vision and artistic ability
- Skilled in 3ds Max/Maya/Modo
- Experience with ZBrush & Photoshop
- Experience of games development pipeline/environment/engines
- Self-motivated, good communicator, positive creative problem solver, team-player
- Good artistic eye for composition
- Demonstrates good understanding of light and surface qualities, composition and staging
- Love of visual creation
- Knowledge and experience of Unity
- Experience with Houdini
- Experience with Marvelous Designer
- Experience with Substance Designer and Painter
- Interest in product design
- Interest in art history
- 2d concepting or technical Art skills a plus
Note: Applications for this role must include a portfolio/showreel (or link to a portfolio/showreel). Applications that do not have this information will not be considered
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
About the Company
Creative Assembly is one of the UK's leading games development studios, founded in 1987 and located in West Sussex, UK and in Sofia, Bulgaria. With a heritage of award-winning AAA titles, including the multi-million selling Total War™ series, Creative Assembly continues to build an impressive portfolio of games and world-renowned partnerships; working with Games Workshop on Total War™: WARHAMMER®, Wargaming Alliance on Total War™: ARENA, Twentieth Century Fox on Alien: Isolation, plus 343 Industries and Microsoft on Halo Wars 2. Creative Assembly has, with their exceptionally talented team of over 500, amassed a wealth of awards, including recent accolades from BAFTA, Music+Sound and Develop’s Industry Excellence awards.