As a Material/Texture Artist, you will be responsible for creating grounded and believable materials to assist the environment team. You will collaborate with leads and concept artists to ensure that the team is able to achieve a grounded and performant world for players to explore.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience making materials for console and pc platforms
- Strong skills in the Maya, Photoshop and the Substance Suite of tools
- Experience working with materials in Unreal Engine 4
- Understanding of how to make performant and functional materials in a game engine.
- Experience working in ZBrush is a bonus
- Knowledge of lighting in a game engine is a bonus
- High attention to detail and ability to translate concepts and ideas
- Be able to prioritise tasks to ensure that deliverables are completed on time
- A team player who has strong communication skills
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Email your CV to Dave at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in applying at A44.
About the Company
A44 is a game development company based in Wellington, New Zealand. Our game, Ashen, is out now on Xbox One and the Epic Games store!