UI / UX Designer - Full-Time Remote
Playstudios Orion - a 100% distributed team. We have no offices, no commute, no international boundaries, everyone can work anywhere in the world. Our team is looking for a full-time UI / UX Graphic Designer to help develop engaging UI Graphics for our games:
Pop! Slots https://www.playstudios.com/pop-slots
MyVegas Mobile https://www.playstudios.com/mobile-slots
UI / UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Work with Product Managers to build rapid wireframes prototypes
- Designing graphically stunning UI for our games
- Designing marketing materials
- Designing gaming theme UI and typography assets
- Create, maintain, and export production-quality graphic assets.
Skills & Requirements
UI / UX Designer Qualifications:
- Ability to create polished, visually appealing, user-friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets (e.g., menus, buttons, icons, and animation, etc.)
- A well-developed sense of color and UI composition
- A substantial interest in form and typography
- A portfolio showing your rendering abilities and style flexibility
- Relevant work experience
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of freemium game-play mechanics
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace having many projects running at the same time
- You’re a confident team player that gladly speaks your mind
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Exceptional organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
UI / UX Designer Application:
- Interested applicants, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the tag [UI] and (your name)
- The tag is important! Example: [UI] John Fibonacci
- Please include your portfolio link(s) and short info about yourself and your experiences. No need for lengthy cover letters.
- During the interview process, there will be a short art test
- We highly appreciate your interest in the position, but due to the volume of submissions, we will reach out to those selected for the interview process. Thank you.
About the Company
Playstudios Orion division is 100% distributed, there are no physical offices, everyone is remotely scattered across the globe - we work from the comfort of our home! To us, happiness is the result of being able to embrace flexible hours, and working on tasks that are meaningful. We don’t think that a great job should require you to uproot your life and your family, or that a life event should force you out of a great job. We want to work with great people no matter where your life takes you.
We like talents who can form a P.A.C.T with us
Proactive: capable self-starter and goal-oriented personality
Assertive: able to place oneself into production and offering help to others without overhead supervision
Communicative: be transparent and always updating the team on your progress or any issues encountered. Do not be afraid to speak your mind, we appreciate you!
- Trustworthy: Trust is earned by demonstrating competence in your craft and being able to deliver outstanding work on time while being proactive, assertive, and communicative.
Our roles are full-time positions and are not your stereotypical boring freelance job where you engage with one manager. You will experience a brand new work methodology as you work real-time with dozens of talents across the globe.