Associate Producer - Audio
We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented game audio producer who can thrive in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
- Working with multiple disciplines with primary focus on the audio team but also including developers, designers, artists, writers, and more to facilitate teams creativity and efficiencies
- Coordinating with external teams and partners and managing dependencies.
- Sprint Planning, tracking and backlog management
- Daily bug tracking and following up on resolutions
- Facilitating communication across multiple teams
- Facilitating feedback loops through iteration cycles. Scheduling and coordinating playtests, logging issues, and following up on resolution
- Creating and distributing team status updates
- Coordinating and tracking deliveries from external outsourcing and distributing to internal teams
- Schedule and facilitate meetings with team members and partners
- Maintain schedule for team
- Coordinate newsletter and distribution
Skills & Requirements
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years of experience in game development with audio as focus
- Proficiency with Visual Studio Team Services, or similar bug database
- Familiarity with Xbox and Windows 10 Application Lifecycle
- Familiarity with Audio tools – Wwise and protools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software– Outlook, Excel, and Project
How to Apply
Please share your updated resume and the Portfolio Link (If Applicable) at email@example.com and accordingly we will call back.
About the Company
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing, IT consulting & managed services firm with more than 33 offices worldwide. Within these offices, DISYS employs industry problem solvers who have the expertise to understand industry staffing issues but also possess the knowledge to locate inefficiencies, design and implement game-changing automation and other IT service offerings. Whether it is bridging or replacing legacy systems, moving an enterprise to the cloud, creating automated technology to streamline compliance or turning raw data into actionable information, DISYS is dedicated to enabling its clients to work smarter and more efficiently even in the smallest, most mundane of business tasks.