Senior 3D Artist
Our new Senior 3D Artist will be responsible for producing cartoonish graphics in our game projects and will act as the main link between the artists and other teams in the studio.
Skills & Requirements
- Passionate about cartoonish art style
- Minimum 3 years of experience in video game industry
- Proficient in Photoshop and 3ds Max.
- Proficient in full 3D workflow from modeling to game ready product.
- Strong knowledge of Composition, Color and Lightning theory.
- Able to animate basic objects in a 3D environment.
- Proficient in Vray and Zbrush.
- Experience in mentoring junior Artists.
- 2D drawing and texture painting skills.
- Experience in Scripts and Shader programming.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please apply with your English CV and with your portfolio which contains your cartoonish art style works.
The stages of the selection process include one home test and interviews afterwards.
About the Company
A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing 4,600 employees.
Following the development of many successful titles on mobile devices, such as Iron Man 3, Dragon Mania Legends and City Mania, Gameloft Budapest is currently seeking a Senior 3D Artist (game industry) to work on its franchises.