We are seeking a highly creative and motivated Vehicle/Weapon Artist. Working on a AAA console title, you will work with a team of highly experienced artists to model and texture vehicles and weapons from supplied concept art. High quality modeling, sculpting, and texturing skills are required.
- Make a daily contribution to the creation of vehicle/weapon art.
- Be proactive about seeking feedback and communication with the vehicles/weapons lead and Art Director.
- Adhere to the Vehicle/Weapon modeling quality bar set by the Art Director and vehicles/weapons lead.
- Work with the Vehicle/Weapon Art team to achieve key milestones and deliverables.
Skills & Requirements
- Must have 4-7+ years of experience in video games.
- Art-related degree and/or comparable professional experience.
- Good awareness of real time graphics issues.
- Strong aptitude in hard surface modeling.
- Strong understanding of optimized meshes to maximize the high to low poly workflow.
- Ability to work well under deadlines; self-motivated, and work well in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in 2D and 3D applications like Maya, 3D Max, Mudbox, Zbrush, Adobe Photoshop. Proficiency in Substance Painter a must.
- Unreal Engine or other games engine experience a plus.
- Confidential Information (Y/N) NOTE: Confidential information may not be shared with suppliers.
How to Apply
Please send portfolios/reels to Jack at email@example.com
About the Company
Aquent offers a broad range of staffing services to help global companies add technical expertise to their marketing and creative departments, increase the bandwidth of their in-house teams, and achieve higher quality creative work. To learn more about Aquent's full range of services please visit http://aquent.com.