2D Artist / Concepts / Final rendering
After the successful launch of our first game Faeria, we are looking for a 2D Artist ready to help us make beautiful worlds, heroes and card arts. You love creating 2D lively illustrations, memorable characters, hateful enemies, or stunning environements ? Then maybe you are the rockstar we are looking for ! If so, we will be offering you a unique opportunity to help us shape the future of Abrakam and bond with some amazing people.
Ideally this job is a full time, on site position in Liège/BE (CDI or CDD). If not possible, we can consider a remote collaboration.
Skills & Requirements
- Good eye for lighting, value, color and details and the ability to use them in creating new assets
- Ability to quickly iterate on an idea, as well as take an asset to a final illustrated state
- In-depth knowledge of visual principles including form, shape, composition, design and how they relate to game development specifically
- Fantasy fan, with a burning desire to create stunning video games
- Team player, self-driven and dedicated
- Enjoys fast-paced startup environment where novel ideas, designs, and methods are constantly being developed and tested
- Other responsibilities in a video game studio
- French speaker
- Working remotely is an option
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please send your Portfolio via ArtStation or to: Jeanmichel (at) abrakam (dot) com
About the Company
Abrakam Entertainment SA
ABRAKAM ENTERTAINMENT is the AA Video Game Developer of the successful PC strategy game 'Faeria,' which launched in 2017 to 85% positive Steam reviews and praise from critics and major influencers. Faeria is soon to be launched on PS4, Switch and XONE with the help of Versus Evil LLC.
ABRAKAM is specialized in strategy and card games and has developed their own special tools to facilitate them in the development of games in this genre. ABRAKAM has a very strong and dedicated team that gives them the ability to develop innovative games rapidly and efficiently.