Concept Artist - New Mobile Game
If you believe in open communication, delivering great results as part of a team and want to play a key part in the concept, development, launch and growth phases of one of Innogames’ upcoming Mobile Games, then you just might be the person we are looking for!
- Play an integral part in establishing style for one of InnoGames' new mobile games
- Work closely with Team Lead Art and Game Design to help devise the game's visual style and direction through concept
- Conceptualize, design and create a range of concept art assets mostly focusing on buildings, but also including characters, landscapes and environments to be used as a guide for developing 3D game assets
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience as a professional Concept Artist
- Degree in graphic design, communication design or a comparable experience
- An outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating the expertise in creating concept art for environments and architecture
- Experience in character illustration as well as a good foundation in drawing and painting are a big plus
- You are passionate about working on a new mobile game from scratch
- Proactive, creative person with a coherent artistic vision
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Willingness to work iteratively in a collaborative environment
- Unity experience is a big plus
How to Apply
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Concept Artist? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
About the Company
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ first mobile title Warlords of Aternum is a fantasy turn-based strategy game. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.