Concept Art Outsourcing Manager
ZeniMax Online Studios is looking for an experienced Concept Art Outsourcing Manager to manage an external team of 2D artists. The role involves critiquing and managing work while providing benchmark examples for the external team to follow. He/she will coordinate with the Art Director, internal art leads, producers, and the external team. The ideal candidate is an experienced concept artist with management experience.
- Oversee the creation of concept art (creatures, armors, environment props) and other 2d assets (such as icons)
- Review deliverables for quality and accuracy and provide feedback as required
- Create benchmark examples based off of the Art Director’s feedback and direction
- Revise and adjust concept art as needed in an effort to achieve the best possible designs
- Maintain a production schedule and manage multiple deliveries from different artists on a daily basis
- Coordinate daily with our art leads to make sure concept art aligns with technical specifications
- Produce additional concept art as time allows
Skills & Requirements
- Well-developed communication, negotiation, and personal skills
- Provide a portfolio of work demonstrating excellence in concept art development
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership position, and at least one year of experience in outsource management
- Highly organized with an eye for quality and the ability to review deliverables for quality and accuracy
- Experience in Photoshop, 2D art, illustration, and figure drawing
- Experience with project management and delivering to required schedules and deadlines
- Strong aptitude for art software
- Experience with 3D software such as Max, Maya, Zbrush, etc.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please visit https://www.zenimaxonline.com/careers and click the "Apply Now" link under Concept Art Outsourcing Manager. You will be redirected to the job submission form via our third-party applicant tracking system.
About the Company
ZENIMAX ONLINE STUDIOS (ZOS) is the award-winning developer behind the online RPG The Elder Scrolls® Online. Based in Hunt Valley, Maryland, we strive to create immersive, living worlds where players can enjoy amazing storytelling and play their way.