Lead Game Artist
We’re looking for a Lead Game Artist to join our game development teams in Oulu, Finland. Ideally, you enjoy figuring out the best styles and techniques for developing graphics for video game projects. You have a strong background in game development and have shipped final products. You have experience in Art Leading and/or Art Directing. As a Lead Game Artist, you will be working on new projects and also assisting the teams working on existing games.
Skills & Requirements
- You enjoy and have experience in leading and managing art production.
- You enjoy working in a small team and communicating with your teammates daily.
- You realise the importance of iteration in creating beautiful and efficient game art.
- You actively seek feedback from your teammates and assist them in their work.
- You can create memorable game characters and worlds with global appeal.
- You have experience in creating user interface graphics.
- You can develop assets from concepts to final deliverables.
- You can nail down 2D and 3D assets.
We also appreciate
- Unity 3D experience.
- Animation experience.
- Marketing experience.
- Gaming as a hobby and an interest in mobile games.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
- Passionate co-workers of various fields.
- The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
- A lot of fun and excitement.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV and portfolio HERE. Send your application ASAP since the first suitable candidate will be hired.
About the Company
We are best known for the mobile smash hits “Hill Climb Racing” and “Hill Climb Racing 2”, which have a combined total of over 1 Billion installs across all platforms – However, despite our huge audience, we keep things small and personal, with a strong focus on maintaining a relaxed, casual and informal work atmosphere.
Today we employ more than 60 people from all corners of the globe. Our company slogan is “Good Games | Great People” and we truly believe that the pure essence of what makes Fingersoft, Fingersoft – Is its people. A unique and diverse bunch of battle-hardened professionals at the top of their fields, each united by a love of making amazing video games and having a good laugh.
We are one of the most northern game studios in the world, chilling out (literally and figuratively) just 170 km south of the arctic circle in Oulu, Finland. Oulu is one of the largest cites in Finland & is a compact, safe, technological & youthful place; with one of the youngest populations in Europe (the average age is only 38) and some of the lowest cost of living in Finland. It was even ranked as the number 1 city in Europe for quality of life in 2016! It does get a little chilly in the winter though…