We are looking for a talented 3D Artist with experience in real-time asset production to join our creative team in Shoreditch, London. Candidates must be proficient in modelling, texturing and unwrapping, and have experience with UE4. Knowledge of animation would also be advantageous. You will be working alongside other CG Artists and Developers working on some amazing VR projects across aviation, automotive and architecture using some of the latest immersive technology.
Skills & Requirements
- Create realistic and high-quality real-time assets for VR
- Work under art direction
- Follow project specifications and feedback
- Appreciate, respond to and provide constructive critique
- Proficient with 3DS Max or Maya
- Proficient with Substance Designer
- Proficient with UE4
- Ability to create and optimise geometry for real-time
- Proficient in hard surface modelling
- Efficient in UV mapping & Unwrapping
- An eye for detail and realism
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- UK work permit or EU/EEA/Swiss/UK citizenship
How to Apply
- Contract: Full-time
- Salary: £30-35k
- Location: London E2
- Website: http://neutral.digital
- Contact: email@example.com
About the Company
We are an end-to-end immersive content creator focusing on the luxury travel sector.
We leverage the latest in VR, AR and 360° video technology to create uniquely innovative and memorable projects — from marketing experiences to digital training and design.
Our team consists of professionals with wide-ranging expertise in virtual reality, digital experience design, software development and CGI production.