3D clothing artist
Astralia plans to start soon a new female fashion project in a virtual platform.
We are looking for a 3D clothing artist to add to our team.
It's a LONG TIME commitment as freelance artist. Please refrain to apply if you can't meet this requirment.
About the job:
- 2 projects per month (every month, each paid on delivery)
- each project consists in a female outfit (top+bottom or a dress or a lingerie, etc.)
- each model must be adapted to character bodies and have retopology done to be game ready
the artist must provide the mesh files and .jpg baked textures (example here) of the model in some color variations
- the work will be based on a given reference
- the mesh must be 100% original and exclusively done by the artist for the project
- it's not allowed at any time to resell to other clients the work made for Astralia
Skills & Requirements
Clothes should be created using Zbrush or Marvelous Designer.
The texturing software/workflow is up to the artist.
- Be able to work in team
- Be very sharp on deadlines
- Fluent in english (especially written)
- Have a Discord account
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org an email with:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Portfolio (attachment or link)*
- Name of the country you live in
- Your hourly rate
- Everything you want to share with us about you!
*Please make sure you have clothing projects showcased in your portfolio if you want to apply for this position!
About the Company
Astralia is a content creation brand for virtual platforms.
The company is a registered trademark and it was born in 2015.