Creative Lead / Art Director - Marvel / Avatar
Scopely is looking for a talented and hands-on Marketing Creative Lead to inspire and lead a multi-skilled team working on the top mobile RPG game, Marvel Strike Force, and the upcoming Avatar mobile game !
You will work together with a cross-functional team (artists, animators, and motion designers,…) in order to build some of the most impactful ads in the industry. You have a good balance of soft and technical skills, a strong experience leading CGI videos production for games or entertainment, and some interest in digital performance marketing. This role will report directly to the Marketing Creative Director.
You will have to:
- Mentor, direct and supervise a dedicated multi-skilled team in creating stunning advertising videos, trailers, store assets and other marketing collaterals.
- Collaborate with the Digital Performance Marketing team, Consumer Marketing and Creative Services Project Manager to deliver the best creative ads for our players.
- You will partner with our Product team and Licenser
- Lead brainstorms, ideations, storyboards and/or animatic to illustrate the team ideas before production.
- Act as a key contact point for your team and help defining the best workflows and pipelines for your projects
- Maintain a high level of quality, aligned with triple A high standard games, while meeting deliverable deadlines.
- You will be an evangelist for Marvel and Avatar brand within the team
- Own performance of creatives and promote an iterative process that will sustain and/or beat top performing ads.
- Control and establish artistic guidelines for all marketing assets produced
- Work with an attention to detail attitude in a constructive cross-feedback environment.
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a Creative Lead or Art Director role in gaming or entertainment
- A diversified video reel that demonstrates a wide-range of videos and trailers
- Hands-on previous experience in at least one 3D field is a must (3D modeling, Maya, Unity,…)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to drive an idea from conception to completion.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please apply here to this role.
You can also check all our job offers on https://www.linkedin.com/careersite/scopely
About the Company
Scopely is a leading interactive entertainment and mobile games company. With one of the most diverse mobile games portfolios in the west, Scopely provides engaging, immersive experiences that millions of players around the world return to for years to come. Our global offices are fueled by world-class talent with expertise in game design and development, live services, marketing, analytics and more. Take a look at our open roles and Embrace the Adventure at Scopely!