3D Modeler Specialist
Come and join our Virtual Element team and help us ensure digital experiences for children across the globe.
Create virtual LEGO elements
Joining the Virtual Element team in Billund, you will work alongside skilled modelers. Here, your main responsibility will be to turn physical bricks into 3D versions to be used in graphic material such as packaging, playset building instructions, digital games, apps, such as LEGO Life, and TV commercials.
Because children’s play experiences today are a mix of physical and digital play, the digital area is becoming even more vital in the future.
You will be involved in different projects at the same time where you:
- Serve as a value-adding partner and driving digital projects.
- Produce and deliver LEGO digital assets for both internal and external partners.
- Provide input for tool and pipeline development by collaborating with internal and external developers.
- Maintain our element database with updates and corrections.
Be part of a great team
You will be part of a diverse team with a great mix of age, genders and nationalities and a variety of different skillsets. We all share a passion for 3D skills and use these to develop our products.
Skills & Requirements
- Senior level/3+ years’ experience from the games, VFX and/or animation industry
- Experience with pipeline development and pipeline improvements
- Expertise in MAYA and experience in MARI and Photoshop
- Experience in Substance Painter and UV unwrapping tools is a plus
- Scripting skills is a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English
How to Apply
About the Company
About the LEGO group
The LEGO Group is a privately held, family-owned company with headquarters in Billund, Denmark, and main offices in Enfield, USA, London, UK, Shanghai, China, and Singapore. Founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Kristiansen, and based on the iconic LEGO® brick, it is one of the world's leading manufacturers of play materials.