Senior Rigging TD
A44 Games is looking for a Senior Rigging TD to come and join the team in beautiful Wellington, New Zealand! We’re expanding our team and are on the hunt for talented, dedicated game developers for our next adventure.
As a Senior Rigging TD you will be a key part of the team when it comes to creating, maintaining and looking to the future of games rigging. Strong Maya, Unreal Engine and scripting knowledge are essential as you will be a driving force in getting robust, functional rigs into the hands of the animators, and ensuring rigs pass through into the engine cleanly and ready for other departments to work with.
This is a key role within the studio, and we are more than happy to help with immigration and relocation to New Zealand.
If this role excites you and you think you’re the one for the job, then we’d love to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
- Build and maintain rigs across an array of humanoids, creatures and props.
- Extensive knowledge of Python to create and maintain tools.
- High level knowledge of Unreal Engine to ensure rigs function correctly from Maya through to in game.
- Work with artists, animators and programmers to problem solve issues that may arise.
- Ensure that rigs are delivered on spec and in the time frame
- 5+ plus years in game development.
- 3+ plus shipped titles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level knowledge of Maya and Unreal Engine.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
E-mail your reel, cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
A44 is an independent games studio based in Wellington, New Zealand, founded in 2013. Our goal is to create games defined by emergent and authentic multiplayer experiences. We are passionate about tight, skill based combat and immersive, captivating worlds. Our first game is Ashen, a third person action RPG with passive multiplayer, releasing in 2018 on PC and Xbox One.