3D Character Artist
This is a 40 hour work-week contract opportunity with our Game Studio client in Redmond, WA.
Our client is looking for a 3D Artist to help develop new experiences in the in their blockbuster AAA game.
- Create top-quality character-related models and textures.
- Work closely with Character Art Lead and Character artists to create believable Sci-fi armors
Skills & Requirements
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of character art experience
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Solid foundation in human anatomy and mechanical principles
- Ability to create believable Sci-Fi Armors
- Creative vision to take a character to completion from either a detailed or simple concept image
- Great understanding of next generation asset creation pipelines and tools
- Expert knowledge of Maya or any core 3d modeling package
- Expert knowledge of Zbrush
- Expert knowledge of Substance Painter or any core texture painting package
- Exceptional understanding of form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regard to modeling
- Great eye for light, shade, color, and detail in creating texture maps
- Able to effectively collaborate with Tech-Art and Animation departments
- Experience creating clothes in Marvelous Designer
- Experience working on FPS or sci-fi games
How to Apply
Please send me your resume/portfolio link and the best time and number to chat!
**Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and sit on-site at our client in Redmond, WA**
About the Company
We are a global organization specialized in HR staffing. We have a specialized team focused on creative and game studios in the Seattle area.
We’ll find you your best fit. Let’s start looking for your dream job!