UI Artists must communicate and collaborate strongly with our UX Design team; together, these roles are responsible for the information design and execution of complex UI flows and delivering a world class user experience to our consumers. The ideal candidate will have a good balance of visual design and UX design for games, is experienced in both, although art is where your main passion lies.
- Work with the UI Art team to define the look and feel of our user interface, creating exceptional UI Art for the experiences we are crafting.
- Implement and iterate on UI screens using our UI Toolset within our game engine.
- Create concept sketching, wire-framing and high-fidelity UI mockups/prototypes.
- Collaborate with our UX designers to ensure we are delivering on a compelling and intuitive user experience.
- Work closely with Design, Production, and Developers to iterate on best solutions to UI challenges.
- Generate 2D and 3D assets for use in various areas of the game.
Skills & Requirements
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years of experience in UI art or visual design for games
- Solid understanding of fundamental graphic design principles
- Understanding of UX/UI design for console platforms
- Experience creating iconography & 2D vector art
- Ability to produce and iterate on quality work quickly in pursuit of the best visual design solution
- Ability to quickly grasp new technology, workflows and software
- Thorough knowledge and experience in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in After Effects or motion design software a plus
- Experience in 3D software like Cinema 4D, Maya, or 3DS Max a plus
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Degree in graphic design or related field
How to Apply
Please send resumes/portfolios to Jack at email@example.com
About the Company
Aquent offers a broad range of staffing services to help global companies add technical expertise to their marketing and creative departments, increase the bandwidth of their in-house teams, and achieve higher quality creative work. To learn more about Aquent's full range of services please visit http://aquent.com.