A renowned game studio currently working on AAA console title is looking for an Environment Artist specializing in organic and biome creation. We are looking for candidates with a desire to work in the Sci-Fi genre. Candidates must have a strong eye for silhouette, form, color and composition to deliver biome and organic 3D models, textures and materials. All game assets are delivered at the expected visual quality and are highly optimized for real time application. Candidate should have strong skills in procedural tools for the creation of assets.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of modern asset construction processes for game environments including collision, LOD, materials and performance. The candidate should be highly organized, self-motivating and able to adapt and learn in a fast-paced environment.
Skills & Requirements
- 7+ years of professional experience working within AAA games
- Shipped multiple titles focused on biome and landscaping
- Excellent organic modeling skills
- Highly proficient with Photogrammetry techniques and processes
- Highly proficient with industry standard 3D software like Maya, Houdini, SpeedTree and Substance Designer
- Artist must have knowledge of modern game asset development process for biomes
- Artist should have strong time management and communication skills.
- The ability to quickly grasp new technical concepts required.
- Highly proficient with Game Editor centric workflows
How to Apply
Please send resumes/portfolios to Bob at email@example.com
About the Company
Aquent offers a broad range of staffing services to help global companies add technical expertise to their marketing and creative departments, increase the bandwidth of their in-house teams, and achieve higher quality creative work. To learn more about Aquent's full range of services please visit http://aquent.com.