Assistant Art Director
Working in a busy creative environment, the successful candidate will work on a new, high profile, pre-school series.
The series is being created in Toon Boom Harmony.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting on the Art direction of the series through pre-production, production and post-production.
- Key Location and Key Background Design
- Master BG vector reviews.
- KEY Location, KEY BG and FX design sheet revisions.
- KEY Background publishing for Compositing.
- Tradigital FX design sheets
- Art Director pass: colour keys for new locations, paintovers for BG artists and comp.
- Attends Animatic Launch / Visual Meetings. Flags backgrounds, re-use, 2D designs for props, characters, FX.
- Attend meetings as needed on behalf of the Art Department.
- Background Launch meeting with Lead Layout artist. Ensuring the team is briefed on all notes from Animatic Launch and Background Breakdown. Ensuring all notes are taken into account when approving.
- Work closely with the Art Director to achieve highest quality for broadcast
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in an Animation production environment.
- Must be able to communicate in an articulate and positive manner
- Excellent team skills
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
How to Apply
Please apply on this website: https://www.brownbagfilms.com/jobs
About the Company
Brown Bag Films are one of Europe’s most exciting, original and successful creative-led animation studios. After 22 years in business, their Dublin-based headquarters continue to produce cutting-edge animation for the international market, bagging numerous awards along the way. These include Oscar® nominations for Give Up Yer Aul Sins (2002), Granny O’Grimm’s Sleeping Beauty (2010), six Emmy® awards for Peter Rabbit (2014), and a host of BAFTA, Emmy® and Annie nominations for their hit shows Octonauts, Doc McStuffins, Bing and Henry Hugglemonster.