User Interface Artist
UI Artists’ responsibilities range between producing 2D and 3D assets, menu screens, HUD visuals, branding, and additional user interface graphics as required. The ideal candidate must be highly effective in ambiguous situations, manage your time effectively and react quickly to changing requirements.
UI Artists must communicate and collaborate strongly with our UX Design team; together, these roles are responsible for the information design and execution of complex UI flows and delivering a world class user experience to our consumers. The ideal candidate will have a good balance of visual design and UX design for games, is experienced in both, although art is where your main passion lies.?
- Work with the UI Art team to define the look and feel of our user interface, creating exceptional UI Art for the experiences we are crafting.
- Implement and iterate on UI screens using our UI Toolset within our game engine.
- Create concept sketching, wire-framing and high-fidelity UI mockups/prototypes.
- Collaborate with our UX designers to ensure we are delivering on a compelling and intuitive user experience.
- Work closely with Design, Production, and Developers to iterate on best solutions to UI challenges.
- Generate 2D and 3D assets for use in various areas of the game
Skills & Requirements
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years of experience in UI art or visual design for games
- Solid understanding of fundamental graphic design principles
- Understanding of UX/UI design for console platforms
- Experience creating iconography & 2D vector art
- Ability to produce and iterate on quality work quickly in pursuit of the best visual design solution
- Ability to quickly grasp new technology, workflows and software
- Thorough knowledge and experience in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in After Effects or motion design software a plus
- Experience in 3D software like Cinema 4D, Maya, or 3DS Max a plus
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Degree in graphic design or related field
How to Apply
Please share your updated resume and the Portfolio Link (If Applicable) at email@example.com and accordingly we will call back.
About the Company
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing, IT consulting & managed services firm with more than 33 offices worldwide. Within these offices, DISYS employs industry problem solvers who have the expertise to understand industry staffing issues but also possess the knowledge to locate inefficiencies, design and implement game-changing automation and other IT service offerings. Whether it is bridging or replacing legacy systems, moving an enterprise to the cloud, creating automated technology to streamline compliance or turning raw data into actionable information, DISYS is dedicated to enabling its clients to work smarter and more efficiently even in the smallest, most mundane of business tasks.