Senior Character Artist In-House (Contractor)
We’re nDreams, one of the world’s leading independent VR developers. You may know us from our recent titles Shooty Fruity and The Assembly, or even as a leading developer back on PlayStation Home and we can’t wait to show everyone what we’re up to next. Our new VR projects are a leap forward for the studio and we are looking for talented people to help turn them into a reality.
This is an amazing opportunity to join the expanding team at nDreams and work on a stunning, exciting new VR title. We are looking for an experienced and highly talented Senior Character Artist to develop and push the quality of our visual aspirations, narrative development and interactive experiences.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Creating characters for an exciting new VR title.
- Working with the Principal Character Artist, Art Director and Concept Artists to take designs from 2D to game ready assets in Unreal.
- Work within a team-orientated environment to maintain high quality artwork whilst applying their practical knowledge to the development process.
Skills & Requirements
- 5 years game development experience and/or 2 published games.
- Excellence in Zbrush, Maya and PBR material creation.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of console and VR workflows and capabilities.
- A team player with strong communication skills who instinctively works across disciplines to deliver all character related game content.
- Highly effective time management; ability to prioritise and maintain their own work schedule.
How to Apply
The role is a 6-month full time contract based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch!
About the Company
The team at nDreams encourages an open, creative and diverse culture. As part of our established, but growing studio you’ll be empowered to explore your ideas and put your own stamp on the titles you work on.
Our upcoming titles are bigger, better and different to anything we’ve worked on previously: Once you’ve seen what we’re up to, we’re convinced you’ll want to be involved…