Senior Environment Artist
- Participate in research, asset listing preparation and content organization with the Lead Environment Artist
- Create props, buildings, and organic elements (including materials and textures) in accordance with the artistic direction, production deadlines and technical specifications
- Make sure all created elements are fully functional in engine and match quality expectations
- Use all those elements to build beautiful, lively and credible maps in close collaboration with a level designer to match multiplayer requirements
- Mentor and train junior artists
Skills & Requirements
- 5 years’ games industry experience with industry 3D packages
- Experience working on published AAA games
- Very good knowledge of Zbrush
- Showing proactivity and interacting with other colleges and departments to solve problems and improve workflow/pipelines
- Good organization and strong time management
- Excellent English communication (spoken and written)
- Great understanding of architecture and composition
- Self-motivated and agile
- Familiarity with game development cycle
- Strong portfolio showing 3D art skills and demonstrating a high level of artistic creativity
- French spoken is a plus
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
Please send us :
- A Portfolio link
About the Company
Wolcen Studio is a growing video game company located in Nice, France.
Following a successful Kickstarter in June 2015, Wolcen Studio recently released its first title "Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem".
We are into great art, highly competent people and great games.