*Position is onsite in Santa Monica, CA*
- Translate written and verbal direction into visual solutions.
- Work closely with Design ensuring concepts are meeting game play expectations.
- Explore multiple solutions for a single problem.
- Over paint white box environments for model/texture artists.
- Generate orthographic drawings for model/texture artists.
Skills & Requirements
- 1-5 years’ experience in videogame production or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in environment, and lighting design.
- Deep understanding of colour, tone and lighting.
- Deep understanding of composition and visual storytelling.
- Can design for realism and science fiction.
- Highly collaborative individual who values feedback and direction.
- Interested in pop culture and trend watching.
How to Apply
Please send portfolios and resumes to Jack at email@example.com
About the Company
Aquent offers a broad range of staffing services to help global companies add technical expertise to their marketing and creative departments, increase the bandwidth of their in-house teams, and achieve higher quality creative work. To learn more about Aquent's full range of services please visit http://aquent.com.