Senior Lighting Artist - RPG Team
Playground Games is looking for a Senior Lighting Artist to join our exceptional team here in Leamington Spa. As Lighting Artist you will work with the Art Director to achieve our vision for lighting using both baked and dynamic lighting solutions.
You will proactively drive any collaboration with other departments as well as identifying and helping to develop techniques and toolsets. You will ensure that deadlines are met and work meets the quality required, while also identifying risks or opportunities for improvement. You must be flexible, highly motivated and detail conscious.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of lighting theory.
- Experience with 3DSMax.
- Understanding and experience baking lightmaps.
- Excellent knowledge of lighting pipelines and cutting-edge art techniques.
- An interest in off-line 3D rendering.
- An understanding of digital photography principles.
- A passion for games.
- An understanding of animated VFX is desirable, but not required.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
About the Company
Playground Games is currently looking for World-class talent to join a brand new open-World project, set within a genre entirely new to the studio. If you’re the kind of artist who relishes the notion of helping to define compelling universes rich in story and detail, then make sure to check out the available job postings below.
Established in 2010, Playground Games was formed by bringing together some of the most experienced and talented developers from the UK industry; all with the vision of developing genre-defining titles for a global audience. Since then, Playground has created three critically-acclaimed, award-winning hits in Forza Horizon, Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Horizon 3.