Brand Art Director [Brand & Marketing]
At Massive, we're looking for an experienced leader and director to manage our talented artists and drive the direction and production of the corporate communication and marketing briefs in order to acheieve high quality assets for communication campaigns of both AAA-projects at Massive as well as the corporate communications department.
The main tasks will be revolving around overseeing marketing deliverables by bringing creative leadership to the team.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Organizing and optimizing the Marketing Artists' workflow to ensure effective coordination
- Managing marketing video and static image deliverable plans, accounting for requests from Product Managers and the Communication Manager
- Planning, scheduling and putting together a roadmap ensuring the delivery on time and with the required quality for the different Marketing and Communication assets
- Leading and managing feedback sessions between Product Managers, the Core Development Team, Communication Managers and contributing in developing a culture of feedback and constant improvement
- Taking on the human resource needs and responsibilities for the team; setting up and following up on hiring, assignment plans as well as following up on individual team members' development
- Building long-lasting and strategic relationships with Brand and Production teams
- Supporting the Brand Managers on different tasks related to asset production
You as a person
You have done your share of creative work already; having no problem jumping into Photoshop or Premiere to quickly fix a problem or prove a point, however, you prefer to empower and guide your team to find the solutions you need to deliver your work. You are able to understand the needs of your brand and marketing partners and if needed you will be able to smoothly solve creative disagreements. Once you join Massive you’ll establish a relationship with the core team of our brands and work with them to ensure your work represents their vision. After a hard day of work, you’ll be up for an after work somewhere with your team where we can discuss the latest on the movie theater, comics or discuss the profile of the latest director assigned to work on a relevant brand to ours.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years experience in working with and shipping marketing assets
- 3+ years of creative team management
- Univeristy degree within related field or equivalent training
- Ability to understand and excecute on core brand values of our brands to enforce their pillars on each asset produced by the team
- Experience working with high-quality production and brand focus
- Experience working constructively with feedbacking assets made by other partners, either internal or external
- Knowledge on how to identify and act on growth opportunities for our artists and assist them in their development
- Ability to identify and act on improvement areas on creative processes
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please apply through our website by clicking the following link: Brand Art Director
About the Company
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 615 people from 47 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.