Senior Environment Artist
As a Senior Environment Artist, you will develop art content for environments and props. This role will be working on all aspects of environmental work to help bring the world to life. You will collaborate with leads, concept artists and designers to ensure art supports the overall gameplay experience.
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ shipped console titles or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the games industry
- Strong proficiency in Unreal Engine 4, Maya and Photoshop
- Strong technical modelling skills
- Skills in ZBrush and Substance is a bonus
- High attention to detail and ability to translate concepts and ideas
- Be able to prioritise tasks to ensure that deliverables are completed on time
- A team player who can train and mentor other artists as required
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Email your CV to Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in applying at A44.
About the Company
A44 is a game development company based in Wellington, New Zealand. Our game, Ashen, is out now on Xbox One and the Epic Games store!