The 3d artists work together in order to provide the required assets to all the current projects following their needs and specifications.
They’re in charge of delivering the assets on time, ensuring artistic and technical quality as project demands.
3d artists work in close collaboration with the leads of each project and the art central managers in order to fulfill all the project needs in terms of asset creation in the fastest, reliable and efficient way possible.
- Artists must align themselves with the project needs and the project lead guidelines.
- Ensure assets are delivered in time and with the expected quality.
- Facilitate communication and ensure project lead asset reviews are done often (especially during the early stages of the asset production)
- Ensure the communication and understanding between the art and code department of any project
- Scout new tools and software in order to check if they are useful to extend or simplify our pipelines
- Mediate between tools department and the art needs so art requirements are translated properly to the tool’s feasible operations
Skills & Requirements
- 3 years+ of experience in the games industry as a 3d Artist or in a similar artistic position.
- Able to validate all technical aspects of Art.
- Good eye for color, lighting and composition skills
- Vastly experienced in 3D and 2D software like 3DS Max and Photoshop.
- Extensive sculpting experience using zbrush (or equivalent programs)
- Precise knowledge of Unity workflow, scene preparation/building, and asset integration
- Knowledge of real-time, techniques and methodologies used on videogame art development.
- At least 5 years working experience with 3D tools (preferably within the gaming industry)
- Highly proactive, willing to help, problem solver mindset, organized, self-driven, a great team player and always with a smile.
- 2D drawing and painting skills would be positively considered too.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
To apply for this position, click here.
About the Company
Social Point is a world reference in mobile, action, social and strategy gaming, with mega-hits like Dragon City, Monster Legends, the new World Chef and Dragon Land, and an active fan base of more than 50 million players.
We know that key to our success are the brilliant minds and the talent of our team players. Our international team is formed by awesome people who are passionate about social games, creativity and pushing the bar.
We offer a fun, lively and dynamic workplace, headquartered in beautiful Barcelona, where creativity, agility and innovation are encouraged, prized and rewarded. Working with us will see you develop your skills, play drive your career and delight millions of people around the world.
Since 2017, Social Point has been a fully owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.