Senior 3D Environment Artist
Singularity 6 is a game development studio based in Los Angeles, dedicated to the idea that online games can deliver deeper, more meaningful experiences. We’re looking for a talented Senior or Mid 3D Environment Artist with a keen attention to detail and a passion for environmental storytelling to help bring the world of our first game to life.
EXPECTATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create in-game environment art that effectively expresses our art style
- Create environments from whitebox to final shipping quality
- Worldbuild a variety of areas within the game with an eye for aesthetics, narrative, and the gameplay purposes of the area
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of games industry experience working as an Environment Artist
- Experience with PBR material pipeline and lighting
- Ability to balance 3D aesthetic with in game performance and optimisation
- Effective at working in cross discipline teams to achieve a shared mission
- Motivated by creating great games & a passionate gamer on your own time
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Professional experience working in Unreal 4
- Experience working with art outsourcing
- Portfolio showcasing a breadth of stylized art
- Other disciplines such as shader development, character modeling, effects, procedural asset creation a huge plus
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please apply to 3D Environment Artist with an introduction and your resume.
About the Company
With our first project, we’re exploring new styles of game design and tackling difficult technical problems to create a game that’s beautiful and intricate, delivering far more than superficial entertainment or basic wish fulfillment, an experience that becomes a meaningful part of your life. Our vision is to create a compelling virtual universe filled with rich and diverse gameplay experiences and social interactions that will keep you playing for years, evolving along with you and the rest of the community.. We want our players to feel valued as well as a true sense of belonging.
Sounds ambitious? We think so, too. If you’re interested in the challenge of building a new genre, in making rewarding interactive & community experiences filled with amazing art and world class technology to support this living world, join us on the journey.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are excited to hear from you!
- Base Salary, Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, 401k), and Equity
- Relocation assistance