Senior Illustrator/Concept Artist for Anime Illustrations
Coinflip Studios is looking for an extremely talented illustrator that specializes in Anime styled illustrations. This is for an unannounced mobile game currently in development. The candidate must have a good eye for composition, lighting, and design that works with the anime aesthetic. Must work well with teams and can take and give direction to bring an illustration to an extremely high polished level with more dynamic lighting displayed.
The studio is based in San Francisco, California but we are supportive of remote working arrangements.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience: 4+ years or equivalent.
- Candidate must have a passion for anime and anime illustrations.
- Candidate must have a keen eye for detail with an expertise in understanding color and lighting.
- Candidate will be doing paint overs of 3D screenshots to help direct the game to a high level polish. They will also be creating concepts of characters in dynamic poses.
- Environment illustrations and touch ups of 3D environments will also be required.
- Candidate must be proficient in communication using the English language.
- Knowledge of the creation of texture maps for 3D character models is a plus.
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
Please submit a Portfolio with your application, either through Artstation or our email address (email@example.com). Please review the job description and requirements before applying. We look forward to hearing from you!
About the Company
Coinflip Studios is an independent game development studio located in San Francisco, CA. Formed by a group of industry veterans, Coinflip Studios works on original titles for both mobile and virtual reality platforms. The studio developed and released its first virtual reality title, Ninja Legends, on Oculus Quest in less than 8 months.