We are looking for someone who can design, prototype and generate UI screens with a focus on the user experience and take those designs to a final unified vision.
- Identify key areas within the current UI to improve and innovate/iterate upon
- Be able to quickly prototype and visualize ideas to pitch across the team
- Work closely with the UI programming team to implement UI and assist with any conflict/issues that arise
This is a full-time paid position.
Skills & Requirements
What we are looking for for this role -
- Strong graphic design, layout, color palette, and typgraphy
- Deep knowledge across design/prototyping software
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of motion design and timing
- Scrappy, passionate, solutions-focused people!
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
Send me an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org please include your work experience and a portfolio.
About the Company
1336 Studios is an independent game studio based out of Cary, North Carolina.
We are focused on making our first game Gridiron - A sci-fi inspired multiplayer football game!