We are looking for artists that can dabble in a bit of everything. There is plenty for you to do! We are making a very exciting new game, and are looking for someone to help us make the best game possible!
We are looking for an intermediate/Senior Prop Artist with good technical Knowledge and a genuine interest in creating 3D Art. You will be working closely with Level Design and your Lead/Art Director to make sure we achieve the best quality in terms of visuals, play ability and performance.
To be considered, we would like to see:
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ Years of Experience
- At least 1 shipped AAA Game
- Good technical Understanding of 3D Engines
- Proficient in 3DPrograms (3dsMax, Maya or Equivalent)
- Proficient in a texturing Program such as Photoshop and/or Substance Painter
- Excellent Understanding of Form, Proportion and Scale
- Basic experience with Lighting in a 3D engine
- Team Player
- Able to work with Level Designers
- Have experience and great interest in Photogrammetry and other scanning techniques
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience with outsourcing 3D Art
- Experience with Blueprints or similar a plus
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 a plus
- Experience in Level Optimization
- Experience with mentoring less experienced Team Members
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please visit the following link to apply via our website: https://www.sharkmob.com/prop-artist
Or contact out HR Director Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Good old fun - working with your passion and creating entertainment should be fun. If we have fun creating games, people will have fun playing them. Fun does not exist in a vacuum though. It takes balance, positive energy and an inclusive team.
Creative independence – to make great games and create worlds that resonate with players we need creative control of the core aspects of the game. We will always fight for the power and mandate to master our own projects.
Individual ownership - every team member should feel a true sense of ownership and feel responsible for the games success. At the end of the day we do this together and the contributions each and everyone does brings us closer to a great game!
These three things define the Sharkmob experience. We work hard to maintain this culture and we believe it is the key to making great games and creating a healthy place to work.