Senior UX/UI Designer
Game Lab is a Gameloft Paris team dedicated to creating innovative gameplay and concept work. It has several tasks: devising and fleshing out concept games, testing them using iterative prototyping, developing ideation tools and methods, infusing all Gameloft development teams with creativity, and helping those teams to boost the quality of their games.
As Game Lab's Senior UX/UI Designer, you'll be tasked with handling a broad range of projects to lay the groundwork for our studios' production teams around the world and for our external partners.
Your mission: Boost innovation at Gameloft and the creativity of the teams by producing innovative interfaces for prototypes and full games related to Gameloft's strategy.
· Your main responsibility will consist of designing interfaces for Game Lab's prototypes and whole games, creating wireframes, and producing and integrating elements into the game engine.
· You will have a broad role in all Game Lab productions to ensure that each project benefits from your expertise.
· You'll also work closely with Game Lab's Art Director by providing suggestions and recommendations to production teams based in Gameloft studios around the world. You'll also be tasked with creating documentation, producing market research on competitors, and suggesting potential avenues for UX/UI innovation.
Skills & Requirements
· You have a passion for mobile games and know the top-grossing titles like the back of your hand. For you, a job in mobile is your career of choice.
· You have 6 years of experience or more on mobile in an equivalent position. You have worked on projects in a variety of genres aimed at different audiences.
· You're as efficient when designing UX concepts as when creating UI elements.
· You've mastered various prototyping and design tools, such as Unity, Adobe XD, or their equivalents.
· You're versatile and can adapt to a fast-paced working environment where speed and innovation are key.
· You express yourself clearly in English and can hold a (spoken or written) technical conversation in that language.
· Asset: You've already been part of a prototyping cell.
How to Apply
About the Company
The leading creator and publisher of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in App Annie's list of the “Top 10 Most-Downloaded Games Worldwide”. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter, and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in more than 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. With a monthly audience of 114 million unique players in Gameloft games, Gameloft Advertising Solutions offers brands and agencies a unique level of visibility. Gameloft is a Vivendi Group company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.