About you: You're driven, love achieving results, comfortable juggling multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments, thrive on challenge, and want to find a 'great place with great people' to build your career. You not only have world-class skills as a digital artist, you continually strive to be an expert in your field.
The primary role is to animate, render and assemble 3D animations into visually engaging videos with solid storytelling. Modeling and storyboarding skills are a plus. You will work closely with our project managers to solve the challenging task of conveying our client's new and innovative ideas. The projects span a variety of industries with a focus on technical concepts and up-stream product development. We operate in a fast paced environment that requires prioritization, effective communication and great attention to detail. The environment is fun and dynamic so ability to accept direction and work in a multidisciplinary team are essential.
Skills & Requirements
- 2-4 years working experience with 3D animation with a focus on product visualization
- A strong portfolio
- A solid understanding of the following programs: 3DS Max or Maya, Photoshop and After Effects
- Drawing and illustration skills a plus
- Able to work cross-functionally and collaborate within multi-departmental team
- Organized and methodical with attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Past demonstration of self sufficiency, self motivation and able to work with minimal supervision
- Possess professionalism required to work directly with clients and internal and external teams
- Portfolio (or web link) of your work is required for review during the interview
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
All job applications must be submitted online at https://kinetic-vision.com/positions/3d-generalist/
About the Company
Kinetic Vision has been developing cutting edge products and technology for local, Fortune 500, and global companies since 1988. Our creative team scripts, storyboards, animates and edits engaging content for a variety of companies. Our goal is to help our customers "sell" their ideas whether it is internally or to their customers. We take complex concepts and illustrate them using a variety of media, with 3D rendering being at the heart of what we do.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We value our employees and want them to a have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. In addition to competitive compensation and generous benefits, life at Kinetic Vision includes sports teams, company outings, fun contests, cookouts and summer half-day Fridays. Putting our employees first has enabled us to be named one of Cincinnati's Top Workplaces five years in a row, and we're proud of that honor.
For additional career and co-operative education opportunities, please visit our Careers page: https://kinetic-vision.com/careers/