Paladins - Senior Animator
Hi-Rez Studios is hiring an experienced Animator to work on Paladins at our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create, & challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your ingenuity, energy, collaboration, and dedication.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new online game projects.
Skills & Requirements
What our Animators do:
- Deliver stylized, key-framed animations for both first and third person gameplay perspectives.
- Create character animations using 3ds Max Biped from ideation, to rough blocking, polish and supplemental secondary.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure animations meet gameplay needs.
Who we are looking for:
- Demonstrate strong understanding of animation principles and production art pipeline.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate with multiple teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Open to direction and feedback, embrace change.
- Strong understanding of game animation creation and implementation.
- 5+ years industry experience.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
About the Company
“Free To Play.” It’s like a four-letter word to gamers – and for good reason. Who wants to get nickle-and-dimed? Who wants to play a game where the “better player” is the one with the bigger pocketbook?
At Hi-Rez Studios, we know there’s a better way. We make Free to Play games that our fans Want to Play. More important, we make Free to Play games that we want to play.
It’s a crazy idea, when you think about it. Giving away games that we spend millions of dollars developing, with the hope that people like them enough to buy costumes. But when you love your games like we do, players can feel it. And they start to love our games too.
We’re proud of the fanbases that have formed around our games. We believe that great games come from great communities – and ours are some of the best.