This is a 40 hour work-week contract opportunity with our Game Studio client in Redmond, WA.
The chosen Tech Artist for this role will have the following responsibilities:
- Creates visual assets in a multimedia title in any of the following areas: 3D modeling, texturing, mapping, lighting/shading under the direction of a Lead Artist.
- May assist with asset organization and management.
- May assist with the creation of conceptual art work.
- May assist with effects and animation of models.
- Works with Lead Artist and other team members to achieve a cohesive style.
Skills & Requirements
- 3 plus years experience in creating 3D graphics required.
- Extensive knowledge of graphics software (i.e. Photoshop) and 3D modeling software (i.e. Maya, 3D StudioMax) required.
- Some basic knowledge of web design and web technologies (HTML, CSS) may be required.
- Conceptual sketching skills preferred.
- Ability to ensure photo-realism.
- Portfolio review required.
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Architecture or related field and/or certificate of completion in 3D preferred.
- Experience with shipped titles a plus
How to Apply
Please send me your resume/portfolio link and the best time and number to chat!
**Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and sit on-site at our client in Redmond, WA**
About the Company
We are a global organization specialized in HR staffing. We have a specialized team focused on creative and game studios in the Seattle area.
We’ll find you your best fit. Let’s start looking for your dream job!