Senior 3D Artist
There’s a dimension in 3D art where you can create much more than you think. With a single stroke of a pen you can put a smile on millions of faces, making eyes shine brighter and hearts beat faster. Every polygon you extrude can open the door to imagination and lead to places that were never seen before. You don’t just create game art. You create experiences.
Skills & Requirements
Check out the game plan
- Work with leads and the development team in order to establish and maintain a high standard of quality and ensure a unified look throughout the game.
- Solve production problems in conjunction with the development team in imaginative, innovative ways.
- Create and texture 3D models from reference images or concept art.
- Produce high quality art assets suitable for production both technically and artistically.
- Adapt to the styles that have been tailored to the game's needs.
- Create game-res models, UVs, and texture maps.
- Implement assets in game engine.
- Produce and deliver work in line with the project schedule.
- Contribute improvements to the asset creation pipeline.
- Act as a resource of support, knowledge, and experience for the team.
Put your superpowers to work
- Strong foundation in and understanding of light, color, shading, and style.
- Ensure that the characters and objects are ‘game ready' (exporting and importing them properly to the engine).
- Maintain our high standards of quality while working within design constraints and balancing performance issues.
- Assist in solving technical problems to ensure smooth, consistent gameplay.
- Communicate efficiently with producers and artists in order to adhere to scheduled deadlines.
- Fluency in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Positive, make-it-happen attitude.
- Self-motivated, creative, imaginative, and proactive working style.
Share your top score
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in 3D game art content production, including modeling, UV work, and texture mapping.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with Maya/Z-Brush/Mari/Photoshop.
- Experience in a multitude of 3D art content production skill sets (low poly modeling, UV mapping, highpoly to lowpoly workflow, texture painting, etc.).
- Proficiency with Unity Engine, with the ability to export/import, set up the animation state machine with devs, and troubleshoot issues.
Play bonuses and perks on repeat
WHAT WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Outfit7’s Barcelona subsidiary.
- Trial period applies.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of base salary and participation in profit sharing scheme.
How to Apply
Read more and apply here
About the Company
Our story started with a talking cat that repeats everything you say in a funny voice. That adorable creation was how the global Talking Tom phenomenon was born. Nine years, 9 billion game downloads, a few times as many video views and a worldwide merchandising program later, we’ve gone way beyond talking cats.
Behind our success is a community of creators making art that gets seen by millions every day. To be a creator on such a stage is incredibly rewarding, but also a big responsibility. We honor the scope of our reach by focusing on quality over quantity and always pushing beyond our limits to deliver the best possible entertainment experience - be it in our award-winning games, web-series or in the office.
Our success is fuelled by some of the best artists in the industry. Because we know the value of good art, we invest in the professional growth of every individual who joins our ranks. We expect nothing but the best results, but always support each other on the way and keep the atmosphere light even when the work gets tough.
Check out how some of our artists feel about working at Outfit7 Group: