Senior Technical Artist for Mixed Reality (HoloLens & VR)
In this role we are looking for a jack-of-all-trades. Someone who is creative that has a passion for design and technical artistry. We need someone with at least 3 years experience "making stuff look good" in Unity. In detail, you have conceived, designed, and implemented 2D and 3D User Interfaces (ideally in Unity & Web/App) with accompanying transition/button animations.
You not only understand how to create kick-ass animations for high-end machines but can also design for low-power devices (e.g. HoloLens). Great plus if you have experience working with Microsoft HoloLens and/or VR. We may be willing to compromise if you have demonstrated experience designing compelling UX for 3D applications.
- You are our go-to expert to make stuff look good inside HoloMeeting
- You have the best experience for the user in mind and drive self responsibly the UX
- After conceiving a UX flow, you can self responsibly implement all design aspects (e.g. animations, shaders, etc.)
- You make sure that your work runs well on all platforms supported by HoloMeeting
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years UI and UX experience in a professional team
- 3+ years Unity experience in a professional team (specifically, Unity UI and Unity Animations)
- Expert at industry standard 3D design tools (e.g. 3DS Max, Maya)
- Expert in at least one 2D design tool (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Balsamiq etc.)
- Technical understanding of the Unity frame work and game dev pipeline
- Git experience
- Professional level English
- 2D UI/UX (e.g. iOS/Android/Web)
- Low poly design
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
Please apply via this link: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/kazendicom/view/P_AAAAABlAAAnIuWIevVXXrL?trackingTag=artStation
About the Company
Our mission is to revolutionise the way people collaborate remotely. We achieve this by creating a holographic remote collaboration solution called HoloMeeting.