Test Automation Developer-Software Engineer
Gaming Industries, the studio developing AAA games, is looking for a Test Automation Developer to join our team working on the next big shooter experience.? We are seeking talented, experienced developers who want to work on a triple-A franchise that will redefine the experience and live and breathe as a service for years to come. We need your help to bootstrap into a sustainable culture of highly scalable test automation and rapid iteration between disciplines.
Work closely with test to automate existing manual test cases.
Work with dev leads and senior developers to improve existing test automation frameworks.
Write new test automation to ensure feature and system work is reliable and future-proof.
Skills & Requirements
Qualifications & Skills (must haves)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Development experience in games (or related) industry
- At least 2 years of professional C# experience
- Experience working with large and complex tools and codebases
- Good understanding of algorithms, performance, optimization and debugging
Pluses (optional field – nice to haves)
- Experience with Lua or similar scripting systems
- Experience with NUnit or similar unit test frameworks
- Experience building test automation for complex systems
- Experience with C++
- Good 3D Math skills (linear algebra and trig.)
How to Apply
Please share your updated resume and the Portfolio Link (If Applicable) at email@example.com and accordingly we will call back.
About the Company
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing, IT consulting & managed services firm with more than 33 offices worldwide. Within these offices, DISYS employs industry problem solvers who have the expertise to understand industry staffing issues but also possess the knowledge to locate inefficiencies, design and implement game-changing automation and other IT service offerings. Whether it is bridging or replacing legacy systems, moving an enterprise to the cloud, creating automated technology to streamline compliance or turning raw data into actionable information, DISYS is dedicated to enabling its clients to work smarter and more efficiently even in the smallest, most mundane of business tasks.