Technical 3D Artist
Are you a skilled Technical/3D Artist looking for a new role at a unique studio? Do you like the sound of joining a multicultural team who creates amazing games that are loved by millions? If this sounds like you, this could be your dream role! you will be joining the Production and Prototyping team, working on developing ideas for new IPs. get in at the early stages of a game and contribute to the shape and direction the studio takes
This position will be instrumental in developing the games, processes, tools and pipelines that will enable the creation of the content for our new IP. We are seeking a 3D technical artist who possesses the skills to solve complex technical challenges within the tools and the unity engine. Experience in mobile devices is an advantage but not essential, the candidate will be self-motivated, creative and ambitious.
Skills & Requirements
- 3D tech, rigging, animation pipelines
- Ensure art assets are integrated into Unity Engine from Maya/3DSMax, meeting technical optimization requirements and artistic goals.
- Prototype, implement, iterate, and polish new and existing shaders, visual tools
- Technical implementation and management of in-house and outsourced Art, UI and Animation assets.
- Help shape and evolve art pipelines, including proprietary tools, software, plug-ins, and game technology.
- Investigates new techniques and helps other developers with technical roadblocks.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in game development serving in a 3D or technical role.
- Experience of working on multiple shipped games
- Comfortable prototyping and working with iterative development processes.
- Knowledge of 3D assets integration and Rigging
- Knowledge of Shaders, Lightmaps and particles
- Experience with Unity’s VFX Graph, Shader Graph, Post Process and Render Pipeline is a plus.
- Animation skills is a plus but not a requirement.
- Passionate about making and playing games within midcore Strategy, MMORPG, SLG genres
- Team-oriented with excellent self-organisation and self-motivation abilities
- Team-player able to give and receive constructive criticism/feedbacks
- Oral and written communication English skills as well as good instructional skills
- Comfortable to work in an international English and Chinese speaking environment
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
- Please send your updated CV and portfolio (if any) to email@example.com
About the Company
Tap4Fun is a global video-games company headquartered in Chengdu, China, with studios in Paris, Beijing and expanding to multiple locations across the globe. The core business of the company focuses on developing, operating and investing mobile online games such as successful hits like Brutal Age, Invasion, Sea Game, Kiss of War, Galaxy Legend, Spartan Wars...
Tap4Fun is currently developing a new game studio in Bangkok, Thailand.
Check out www.tap4fun.com for more info.