We’re looking to bolster our team with a new lead artist.
The ideal candidate is an experienced artist, leader, and communicator who enjoys drawing, talking, and drawing while talking.
After joining our company, you’ll look to quickly adopt our style and understand our values. You’ll lead a small team of artists behind our flagship toy „Pepi Wonder World“.
- Lead a small team of artists in the development of high-quality digital toys for kids
- Create and pitch an initial concept art for new products
- Schedule and maintain planning foresight
- Ensure that team members are aligned with company style and values
- Lead by example, encourage creativity and participation from all team members
- Maintain efficient collaboration between the team members and dependent teams
- Demand best possible results from self and the team
- Actively improve work methods and pipelines
- Draw. A lot.
Skills & Requirements
- Unbridled creativity and strong artistic skills
- Passion for game development and a good understanding of kids segment
- Experience in team leadership and management
- Mastery of classical drawing techniques
- Excellent knowledge in Photoshop and Illustrator or equivalent packages
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork-oriented attitude
- Experience in the video game industry will be considered an advantage
- Experience in children media (books, animation, etc.) will be considered an advantage
- Working remotely is an option
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
If you feel interested, please apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “Art Lead“ in the subject line.
About the Company
Pepi Play is an independent studio that creates applications for children. Pepi Play was founded in Vilnius, Lithuania during the winter of 2011. Studio was found primarily in an attempt to create some simple apps that we could enjoy with our own kids. Fortunately, our very first game was a hit and served as an inspiration to continue creating high-quality apps.
What started as a family business, today is an award-winning, globally recognizable studio with an exclusive focus on safe and valuable apps for kids.