- Partner with Designers, Artists and Engineers to achieve the artistic and technical vision for the game
- Identify potential workflow issues and collaborate with other team members to provide solutions
- Define and maintain art pipelines and workflows
- Research new technologies/techniques and prototype new workflows
- Collaborate with other TAs and titles to align technologies and workflows where applicable
*Please note that there is a possibility we offer the position as a contract employee.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 3+ years games production experience in a technical role
- Self-motivated team-player with great communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Expertise with 2D and 3D art applications such as Photoshop/Maya
- Python scripting proficiency
- In depth knowledge of current art production workflows and trends
- 5+ years of games production experience as a Technical Artist
- Japanese language proficiency or willingness to learn
- Expert Knowledge of procedural workflows and techniques
- Expertise with Houdini and/or Substance Designer
- C# or other languages
- Knowledge of Capcom franchises
How to Apply
To apply, please visit our website here:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Work History
About the Company
Changing the future of gaming together.
From Japan to the world.
Capcom is a leading Japanese publisher and developer responsible for creating iconic franchises such as Resident Evil and Devil May Cry. Since the growth of gaming in the 80s, Capcom continues to produce games that resonate with a global audience and their IP have been wholly integrated in pop culture. The company has left their mark across generations, engaging both new and vintage audiences.
At Capcom, you have the opportunity to work with veterans and passionate teams in the field. Capcom is known for its unique art-style and approaches to game design. As a bonus, you get to live in the historic and vibrant city of Osaka, close to both Kyoto and Nara, the cultural capitals of Japan. Come join us and take up the challenge of building new worlds while expanding your own.
Copyright ©CAPCOM CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.