Brown Bag Films Dublin are on the look out for a Production Coordinator!
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Coordinator works as part of the production team, focusing on cross-department interactions that ensure smooth and efficient processes for Production.
Skills & Requirements
- Work with the Supervising Production, Technical and Creative teams to ensure an efficient and fast flow of information.
- Update Senior Production on any issues from the team that affect the smooth running of the project.
- Provide accurate reports, metrics and stats to Production Manager.
- Maintain tracking documents and keep the Shotgun database up to date with all necessary information.
- Understand project assumptions and relay to the team; flag any issues outside of the agreed scope with Senior Production.
- Work with CG Supervisor to complete episodic script breakdowns and create all required assets in Shotgun database.
- Coordinate 3D asset build across all relevant in-house departments, ensuring all material is delivered in line with agreed schedule.
- Coordinate in-house artist assignments across 3D departments. Monitor task deadlines in line with approved schedule and assumptions, by:
- Ensuring clear communication on all artist tasks.
- Conducting meetings where required and follow-through on action points.
- Working with the creative and technical teams to troubleshoot pipeline issues as they arise.
- Coordinate episodic asset logs ahead of shipment.
- Conduct Dailies, including preparation of material, coordination of sessions and follow-through on relevant action points.
- Schedule and conduct visual meetings and technical reviews, as required.
- Coordinate actions and follow-ups for Overseas Studio tickets.
- Work with Production Manager to coordinate Art Director’s calendar.
- Ensure the timely preparation and distribution of promotional material for client.
- Any other tasks deemed necessary by your manager.
- 1+ years’ TV or feature film production experience (animation/CG a distinct advantage).
- Experience in database work and maintaining tracking documents.
- A good understanding of schedules and coordinating task deadlines.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) and Google Suite.
- Working knowledge of FTP software.
- Strong organisational and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable working to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of Shotgun asset tracking and database software is a plus.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please click HERE to apply.
About the Company
Brown Bag Films are one of Europe’s most exciting, original and successful creative-led animation studios and is part of the 9 Story Media Group, with locations in Toronto, Dublin, Manchester, New York and Bali.
Making stand out/exceptional content for kids is at the heart of everything we do, and our bar is always set to “excellent” when it comes to the quality of our work. Our studios are highly collaborative spaces, where mentoring and on the job training is built into our daily practices. Our team members benefit from competitive compensation packages, working on award-winning 2D and 3D content, a thriving work culture and maybe too much cake!
We recently celebrated Brown Bag Films Dublin's 25th Birthday!
See how we've grown.....