The Senior Producer is expected to manage the daily relationships and plannings within developers' departments and report to the Game Director.
Strong communication skills are required, and you will have to skillfully interact with each department in order to balance needs, timeline and help identify production bottlenecks.
Skills & Requirements
Exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance :
- Positive and open communication with management team
- Understanding of video game development and relationship between each team involved
- Ability to self-prioritize and execute with minimal supervision
- Proven experience managing schedules and requirements to implement desired features
- Self-motivation, positive attitude, strong initiative
- Proven conflict management and evaluation, mitigation and risk resolution
- Experience shipping two or more major game titles at the Producer level (AA or AAA)
- Experience working on multi-platform projects (PC + consoles)
- 5 years of game development experience in an internal development Production role
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint + Jira
- A demonstrated understanding of various Production methodologies is required
- Experience managing external contractors
- Experience working on multiplayer games
- Perfect english spoken and french spoken
- Korean spoken is a plus
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please send us your resume and cover letter at email@example.com
About the Company
Wolcen Studio is a video game development company located in Nice, France.
We released our first title in february 2020: "Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem"