Hello! We’re SYBO and we are here to build awesome and memorable things.
We live to make stuff that you want to play by crafting coolness out of chaos. We're the sum of all our parts and our staff are the beating heart of everything we make and do.
At the moment we are looking to strengthen our forces with a skilled 3D Artist for a new project in the pipeline! You will be working as the main 3D content creator, including characters, props, environments, making sure they are ready for game play inside Unity.
We appreciate specialists and with your particular skill set, you will be a large part of forming the position and be a part of our continuous journey.
Sounds interesting? Take a look at the description - and let us know if you are the one we are looking for.
Skills & Requirements
We expect you to:
- Have 5+ years of experience working with 3D art in games
- You should have a cartoony art style.
- Using Autodesk Maya as your main 3D software.
- Creating textures in Adobe Photoshop.
- Comfortable in bringing assets into Unity and make them ready for gameplay.
- Know your way around modeling, texturing, shading, lighting, rigging and skinning.
- Experience in optimizing graphics for performance on mobile devices without sacrificing quality art.
- Experience creating an art briefs.
- Used to work in a team, where ongoing giving and receiving feedback is essential to create high quality visuals and game play.
Nice to have:
- Experience in node based shader systems for Unity.
- Knowledge of other 3D softwares.
- Created effects inside Unity.
- Made simple animations for props or similar.
At SYBO we build brands worthy of devotion - We believe in Solid Products, we work in a Synced Community, we make our Performance Matter, we are Passionate Colleagues and we do Daily High Fives!
What we can brag about:
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- A chance to do the work of your life
- An informal and creative culture where everybody is heard
We also have...
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- Healthy lunch buffet
- Currently 17 nationalities
- And a lot of fun - also when working
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
About the Company
We're SYBO, a mobile studio based in Copenhagen, and makers of the most downloaded mobile game in the world, Subway Surfers, with over 2 billion installs - that's a big chunk of the world's population!
Loveable characters, vibrant environments and finely-tuned gameplay that keeps you coming back - that's what we're about. We live to bring these imaginative worlds to life, by crafting games and experiences that people love to play and engage with.
At SYBO we build brands worthy of devotion - we are the sum of all our parts and our staff are the beating heart of everything we make and do.
Our core values are: We believe in Solid Products, we work in a Synced Community, we make our Performance Matter, we are Passionate Colleagues and we do Daily High Fives!