The Animator works closely with the Director to create a high standard of animation for broadcast.
- Work closely with the Director to create high standard of animation for broadcast
- Must have strong communication skills and be willing to take notes and direction, under tight deadlines
- Will work closely with Rigging team to troubleshoot and problem solve the rigging pipeline
- Must work well in individually as well as part of a larger team.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years CG Animation experience
- Ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned tasks
- Thorough knowledge of Maya and/or 3DS Max
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
Showreels should contain:
- Samples of both snappy and traditional animation styles
- Examples of weight distribution & physics
- A good example of acting & imagination
- A variety of walk cycle
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
About the Company
Brown Bag Films are one of Europe’s most exciting, original and successful creative-led animation studios. After 22 years in business, their Dublin-based headquarters continue to produce cutting-edge animation for the international market, bagging numerous awards along the way. These include Oscar® nominations for Give Up Yer Aul Sins (2002), Granny O’Grimm’s Sleeping Beauty (2010), six Emmy® awards for Peter Rabbit (2014), and a host of BAFTA, Emmy® and Annie nominations for their hit shows Octonauts, Doc McStuffins, Bing and Henry Hugglemonster.