This is you:
Professional, passionate about video games, problem solver, proactive, team player, rigorous and detail-oriented. You are smart, creative and practical at the same time. You have a strong technical background and organizational skills that translate into successful and timely deliverables. An excellent animator that can produce great animations that also mentors and gives feedback to fellow animators.
A day in the life:
- You will be working with cool characters and environments and our most popular titles like Dragon City, Monster Legends and Tasty Town.
- You will be working in Unity on secret projects slated for release.
- You will setup pipelines, creating rigs and tools.
Skills & Requirements
You also have:
- 2+ years of experience in video games.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity Animation tools.
- Experience rigging in Maya.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- Very strong both technically and creatively.
- Proactive in solving technical and pipeline issues.
- Organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team player.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken & written).
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
To apply for this role, click here.
About the Company
Social Point is a world reference in mobile, action, social and strategy gaming, with mega-hits like Dragon City, Monster Legends, the new World Chef and Dragon Land, and an active fan base of more than 50 million players.
We know that key to our success are the brilliant minds and the talent of our team players. Our international team is formed by awesome people who are passionate about social games, creativity and pushing the bar.
We offer a fun, lively and dynamic workplace, headquartered in beautiful Barcelona, where creativity, agility and innovation are encouraged, prized and rewarded. Working with us will see you develop your skills, play drive your career and delight millions of people around the world.
Since 2017, Social Point has been a fully owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.