Bluepoint Games is looking for AAA quality TERRAIN ARTISTs to join our team on a full time or contract basis.
Help us create unique content for AAA titles on cutting-edge home video game consoles. We are preferably looking for an individual with more than three years experience and at least one shipped title, but we are open to anyone with exceptional talent and a true passion for creating cutting-edge environment art.
Please note: This is not an entry-level. Professional experience is required.
Create high-quality environment models
- Compose exterior and interior layouts
- Assemble assets into Photo Mode worthy scenes
- Learn the latest art creation technologies
- Collaborate with fellow Artists, Team Leads, and other disciplines to produce high quality environments
- Develop and learn the latest techniques and technologies.
Skills & Requirements
- A portfolio reflecting high quality game art
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the games industry with at least one AAA shipped title (excluding academic projects)
- Advanced knowledge of Maya modeling and UV tools
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop
- Desire to learn new techniques and technologies
- Enjoy collaborating with other artists and developers
- Proactive approach to learning new skills and tools
- Ability to work onsite at our facility in Austin, TX
The ideal candidate shall also have:
- Drawing/painting/concepting skills
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements specified above and you feel the potential calling you, please email your resume and materials to email@example.com. Include “TERRAIN ARTIST” and your name and in the subject line.
If you currently reside outside of the US, please state whether you are legally authorized to work in the US.
About the Company
Our team at Bluepoint Games is pushing further in remaking another classic. Want to be part of recreating something special, a game millions of gamers loved and eagerly anticipate?
Bluepoint Games is a mid-sized studio with AAA aspirations, always welcoming elite game development talent to our family. If you also stand for the industry-leading quality and attention to detail expected from us, then join us in remaking classic games fans want to play, ensuring they look and feel as good as fans remember them.
Since inception in 2006, Bluepoint Games has had the privilege to revitalize many critically acclaimed franchises: God of War, Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid, Flower, Gravity Rush, Titanfall, Uncharted, and again on our latest, unannounced projects.
For these reasons and many others - the Hill Country, lakes, and live music; an inspired university town with a thriving high-tech industry and creative community - we proudly call Austin home. Much of our staff originates from out of state and now they love it here. We're confident you'll love it here, too!