Lighting and Compositing Artist
We are looking for Lighting and Compositing Artists to join our team in Budapest - As soon as possible!
You will be responsible for:
- Lighting of Maya scenes, achieving the right mood the shot requires
- Compositing of the lit scenes in Nuke, achieving the final image
Skills & Requirements
- Expert knowledge of lighting and shading elements of Maya
- Good working knowledge of any node based compositing software (preferably Nuke)
- Good visual sense of lighting for 3D photorealism
- Basic knowledge of light- and colour composition, 2D layout
- Calm attitude, ability to work well under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Good eye for details
- At least two years of production experience in a similar position
- Working remotely is an option
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
About the Company
We are an award-winning 3D animation studio. We have been bringing heroes and other creatures to life with the help of CG magic for over fifteen years. In our movies we put emphasis on powerful storytelling, while introducing different universes and worlds and show them in a unique way.
Our goal is to take full advantage of next generation technology to provide an entirely new and groundbreaking experience to CG audiences worldwide. We create full 3D animation and visual effects for video games, commercials as well as for feature films, working for prestigious clients located across the globe.