Art Outsource Manager
Do you want to take on the exciting challenge of assisting PDS Art Department in making sure Paradox deliver games on time and within budget?
As Outsource Manager at our development studio in Stockholm, you will help us coordinate external asset production for our projects. We are looking for a highly-organized individual with outstanding communication skills. You will be responsible for coordinating between our development teams and different outsourcing partners as well as managing partner relations; vetting new ones and maintaining a healthy relationship with the existing ones.
- Assisting in advanced planning of Art Outsource requirements
- Working with the team to gather and compile Outsource Art Brief’s
- Tracking Outsourced assets and oversee review process
- Updating Shotgun Software for Art Outsource
- Follow up on Tasks & Reviews for all outsourced assets
- Update documents and work with Art Producers to produce process and pipeline documentation
- Be the point of contact for day to day communication with outsourcing partners
- Update Shotgun\JIRA\Tracking sheets for Art Outsource
- Update Art Producers on status of outsourced milestones/batches
- Maintain and improve relationships with outsourcing partners and work towards efficient workflows and processes
- Identify, contact and test possible new Outsource Partners
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of games industry experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of Spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Shotgun a plus
- Previous experience as a Project Coordinator, Project Manager or Producer in the game industry is not a requirement but will be considered as a strong advantage
- Experience as a game artist is a plus
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please apply via our career-site: https://career.paradoxplaza.com/jobs/798805-art-outsource-manager
About the Company
Paradox Interactive is a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC. The world-renowned strategy catalog stretches back to 1999, and the company holds a particularly strong presence in the United States and Europe. The publisher’s steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established PC franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Cities: Skylines, Crusader Kings, Magicka and the Hearts of Iron series created by Paradox Development Studio and a network of partner studios.