Senior UI/UX Artist
- Partner with Producers, UI artists and engineering to quickly create detailed wireframes, flows and prototypes and other product deliverables to effectively communicate product requirements
- Design, document and create UI flow - menus, stats and inventory screens, in-game HUD elements
- Define user interaction models
- Conceptualize and produce new templates, assets, UX specifications, and style guides
- Act as champion for excellent UX design throughout the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing and expert review in order to iteratively improve solutions
- Help to ensure UX consistency and that a standardized process is adhered to
- Work with design team to iterate on core UX improvements to feature within the game.
- Deep dive analysis of flows and interactions and identify friction points.
- Analyse, isolate and solve existing problems with friction and legacy systems.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience as an interaction designer, user interface designer, or similar role with a high-volume, high-profile, or award-winning game on PC or console
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant experience in user-centered design, a gifted eye for aesthetics, and a thought process to rapidly generate creative ideas.
- Ability to distill complex concepts and then quickly turn around user flows and design concepts (e.g., sketches, wireframes, mockups) reflecting a range of simple, elegant, and technically-feasible options
- Experience working with engineers for implementation of designs and transfer of visual assets.
- Mastery in fundamental visual, typographic, and interaction design disciplines and principles.
- Experience pitching UX designs to senior stakeholders and leadership teams
- Proven ability to manage feedback and iterate on design
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine
- A passion for design and video games
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Feel Free to apply directly through our website.
About the Company
Unbroken Studios is a Los Angeles-based team, made up of 40+ veteran video game developers with proven track records in building best-in-class games, across all platforms, for the world’s largest publishers. Our list of credits includes some of the most memorable game experiences from the last twenty years including blockbuster franchises such as Battlefield, Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, and God of War. Our “unbroken” passion for game development has endured the highs and lows of this industry. There’s nothing else we’d ever do.